Sausbier's Inc. sells and recharges fire extinguishers for homes and businesses in the Hudson, NY area. A fire extinguisher is one of the simplest and most cost-effective ways to protect your building against fire – but only if they are properly maintained. Since 1975, our company has inspected and re-pressurized each of the extinguisher types for improved safety.
If your commercial, industrial or municipal building has a number of extinguishers that need service, call our mobile recharging truck to come to you!
We Sell And Service Fire Extinguishers Including:
- Class A – pressurized water for fires burning wood, paper, furniture or other such materials
- Class B – designed specifically to fight grease fires
- Class BC – made to fight grease or electrical fires
- Class ABC (recommended) – all purpose fire extinguisher
- Class K – especially effective against fires that might appear in a commercial kitchen or
Companies are required to have their extinguishers checked by a certified inspector once a year. We recommend that homeowners bring their rechargeable extinguishers in once every three years. For both residential and commercial uses, a self-administered check once a month to verify if extinguisher pressure remains at recommended levels is ideal.
Contact Sausbier's Inc. today at 518-828-3748 for a free estimate, or browse the rest of the website to learn more about our fire suppression systems.